jeudi 23 août 2012

Happy Birthday Gene!

A few days ago, I was walking in Main Street just a couple block from my apartment, when I was attired by something in this shop Much&Little.
I couldn't believe it at first but yes, it was a Lauren Moffatt shirt!

And they had more amazing pieces inside... Just gorgeous!

I have to tell you, I'm such a big fan of Lauren Moffatt! And it was the first time I saw it in the flesh.
So perfect outfits and so well-made. One more thing making me so happy to have move in Vancouver!

Here some of her collection :




Now I'm looking forward to Automn


Also, today the wonderful Gene Kelly would have been 100 years old. 
That would have been RAD! (haha I try to learn the slang here in Vancouver) (maybe I need to progress a little more...)

Because I love this song so much and Gene's sexy smile, here's a treat for you!



An another one I love love love! And this is a choregraphy I learned some years ago when I was a tap-dancer. 
Yep, secret past life!


See you!


Aucun commentaire: